1. Click on “Printable Return Form” at left and print return form.
2. Complete all requested information on repair form. Please print clearly.
3. Pack product carefully to avoid damage. A sturdy box is recommended. Ship unit prepaid in a way it can be traced (i.e.UPS or USPS delivery confirmation).
4. Include all parts of the Polar heart rate monitor for a complete check of the unit.
5. Every Polar unit entering our facility will have the battery replaced by our technicians to assure it has been done properly. Old parts (such as batteries) will not be returned.
6. The Polar warranty covers the receiver and transmitter for 2 years from the date of purchase for defects in material or workmanship. Battery is covered for the first 6 months. Damage caused by misuse, improper or unauthorized maintenance is not covered.
7. Ship postage prepaid to an authorized Polar service center. Warranty repairs must be sent to the New York Service Center.
Attn: Technical Service
7621 East Joy Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
POLAR ELECTRO INC
Attn: Service Center
1111 Marcus Avenue Suite M15
Lake Success, NY 11042-1034